Friday, 9 August 2013


Although I had already completed the complex modelling and texturing task with my seahorse model, I decided to have a go at the tree task anyway and found it increasingly difficult to complete using Mat's videos, as I over complicated most of the steps and twisted and rotated my tree far too much making the UV map difficult to create without overlapping and stretching. I then went onto trying to remodel the tree another two times, however the file then corrupted and I was unable to access the file to finish off the task. I did however look into other ways that trees can be created in Maya and now have a better understanding of where I went wrong and how I were to do it differently if given the chance to in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment