Sunday 28 April 2013

Photoshop playing up again...




When trying to do the simple task of putting my images together to present my work for the crate and barrel task, I had the problem that when importing the rendered Maya image into Photoshop it would squash. In the image above, the crate on the left is the image in Photoshop, and the right when I open the original image in the finder.

This as you can imagine was an unexpected hurdle to so a what would be simple task. I decided to have a look as to why this happens and if there is any way to resolve this problem, and came across this forum http://forums.adobe.com/message/4785053  It does have some helpful tips to stop this from happening, but it didn't seem to work for me, and I had to resort to resizing the image manually. But hopefully in the future I can try to prevent it from happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment