Sunday 28 April 2013

Spur Exchange Exhibition at The Corn Exchange Leeds

The other week I was lucky enough to have the chance to nip down to the Corn Exchange to see a few friends working during the Spur Exhibition. Each day for the duration of the show, a different resident artist spends the day in the space working, with the chance to talk to them and do your own work. When I went to visit two people I know from the Visual Communications course in their third year were residents for the day, Greg and Lucy. Both have quite a similar style in illustration, but chose very different subject matters and ways of working, which was interesting to watch other people doing their work and the process they do it. Although I didn't take any pictures of the event, if you have chance to go to their next exhibition I would recommend you do, if only for a chat with like minded people.

No comments:

Post a Comment