Tuesday 7 May 2013

Particle effects on Unity- Making the bubble blower

In the particle effects session on Unity I learnt so much, and came away so inspired to start applying these elements to my game. At first we went through the very basics of how to import these effects into Unity, and then we went into further detail as to how we can customise the settings to what we want the performance to be like. Underneath are a few screen shots of me playing around with the particle emitter, mainly with bubbles, which will allow me to make a bubble blower machine for inside of my sushi bar.







Size during life

Density and area emitted

Random between two constraints, allowing the bubbles to have more of a random size pattern.


Delayed reactions, allowing it to be timed to an animation

No comments:

Post a Comment